What is the difference between a gluten free diet and a celiac diet? How can restaurants ensure they are safely providing food to someone with celiac disease?
Buckwheat are naturally gluten-free and a great change up from oats. I love to have a breakfast that is ready to go when I get up in the morning. This is a very satisfying breakfast treat before a busy work day or post-workout!
- ¼ cup grain of choice: kasha, buckwheat or steel cut oats
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp chia or ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- ¼ cup frozen or fresh berries
- ½ small banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp dried fruit (goji berry, blueberry, tart cherry, etc.)
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp milk of choice
Directions: Combine all ingredients into jar and mix well. Place in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning. If it seems too thick, add additional milk or water in the morning. Can be eaten cold or warmed up.